Saturday, July 30, 2016

Work From Home

I'm looking for motivated women who want to work from home! Stay at home Moms or those that don't want to work the 9-5 grind!  I'm starting my LuLaRoe business and am looking to Sponsor those that are serious about an amazing opportunity! 

This opportunity is real, exciting and full of positivity and support! I'm so blessed to be able to be on this journey and I want to mentor and train others to find success in this work from home opportunity. Why you may ask? Because I feel like there is nothing more important than financial freedom and being able to work towards fulfilling your own dreams rather than working hard all day every day to help another business owner achieve theirs. I'm fortunate to be able to work my business and plan around my family's schedule rather than plan things around my work schedule. 

I know what it takes to get started and be successful with this business, working for yourself, and I am here and would like to help five motivated women get started! 

If this sounds like something for you contact me at LuLaRoeErinRosario@gmail.com to chat further! I'm so excited to help YOU achieve YOUR goals! ❤️ 

~Erin Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment