Friday, March 7, 2014

Last Minute Meal

Last night I was looking for a quick and easy dinner to throw together (are your surprised??)...I had pork to make so I decided on using my Tasty Tomato seasonings to season my pork and home made sweet potato fries!  So quick and simple and delish!
 
Pork Chops:
3 Pork Chops
Sprinkle with Adobo, garlic powder and Sassy Onion from The Tasty Tomato
I cooked it in a large pan on the stove with a little coconut oil - approx. 10 minutes per side
 
Sweet potato fries:
Preheat oven to 425
Slice two sweet potatoes into thin small pieces (you can also cube them)
Sprinkle with Adobo, garlic powder, sea salt and Sassy Onion seasoning
Bake for about 45 minutes - flipping fries a few times
 
Talk about quick and easy!  I loved the flavor using the Sassy Onion seasoning packet! I also used it in my beef stew the beginning of the week in place of a Onion Soup packet - it was a huge success!  I like that there are no additives in it like packets you buy at the grocery store!  If you want more information you can check out their Facebook page.  Hope you like! :)

 
 


~Erin Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment