Thursday, August 6, 2015

Blogging - I'm Back!

Blogging...where have you been???? Haha! I have missed blogging and finding the time to sit down to spend a half hour to write about myself, my fitness, my recipes, my family, my business, parenting or whatever my heart's desire!  That extra half hour has not existed! So...in this moment, I am completely aware that this may be anywhere from 5-30 minutes of time since it's that time of naptime that my kiddos are due to wake up any second.  It's that point in naptime that you know someone WILL probably wake up, resulting in the other one waking up...also known as the moment during naptime that you have just sat down to do something mindless for the first time in...about 6 months! That's not a complaint - just a fact...it never fails! ;)

So these days I have been all over the map when it comes to fitness.  I was doing 21 Day Fix, bought PiYo but then changed the plan to T25 but then decided to do BBG, then stopped BBG because it was finally nice out and I wanted to start running, then restarted BBG to tone up but then stopped because I was bored with it, then planned on restarting 21 Day Fix but then decided I would keep on running, then restarted BBG again through week 8 and then went on vacation and just ran...and now I am back from vacation, trying to get back to clean eating and figure out what exactly I want to do with my workouts!  I have no rhyme or reason to what I am doing, which is great and frustrating at the same time because I feel I am not reaching my desired results.  I leave for Jamaica in just 8 weeks and I want to get back to be my most fit self before we leave so I figured that blogging will help hold me accountable!  If I write my goals publicly I HAVE to follow them AND stick to them right??

So, with that being said, I am still deciding.  A few weeks of running followed by two rounds of 21 Day Fix plus ab worksouts every other day?!  I'm thinking that is my decision but I am just kind of throwing it out there because I know, those toddlers I was speaking of, will be walking down the stairs ready for my attention any moment.  I can tell you one thing that has remained consistent though is that I drink my chocolate Shakeology with a scoop of peanut butter EVERY morning for breakfast. Best way to start the day and regardless of what workout program I am doing, I feel it has so many health benefits and makes me feel good in general so that is one thing I have not changed and I don't plan on changing ever!

I also have a goal to get back to my strict Paleo meal planning. I have never felt better than when I followed that eating style.  It's so easy to get away from it over the summer with all the deliciousness that comes along with cookouts, eating out, traveling and of course margaritas.

What workout are you doing?? Any suggestions for me before I commit?  This is me, back in blogging action...for as many half an hour downtimes as I can find! :)

~Erin Leigh

www.facebook.com/fitfunlifestyle

Do you have questions about Shakeology?? Let me know! :)   Good timing - I hear the little ones now! Off for an afternoon of fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment