Monday, December 5, 2016

#Momlife


Have you heard of the LuLaRoe craze? Those buttery soft leggings? The comfy Carly dress that women are swooning over? The Cassie, aka, the perfectly fitting AND comfortable pencil skirt? (Did you know there was such a thing)?! If you have tried on or own any LuLaRoe items, you know exactly what I mean about how amazing the clothing line is…if you haven’t, you have no idea what you are missing!  I fell in love so hard that amongst a busy life with two toddlers, a part time marketing/management position, a home to take care of and dabbling in some other #momlife things like blogging, working out, play dates and kids activities to name a few, I decided to take a chance and jump aboard the LuLa train and start my own business….at the SAME time as having my third baby. Ok, it was two weeks after she was born, but still! Crazy I know but it’s been an amazing experience! With a three week old strapped to my body, UPS dropped off a delivery of 400+ clothing items!  I spent 8 hours photographing and getting ready to launch my business and now I’m full blown in it! Four months later I now am a Mom of three and work 100% from home running my own business (helping women feel confident and beautiful - it's actually my job - pinch me!) and helping other women with the same desires to work at home launch their businesses and it’s nothing short of AMAZING! I can’t even believe this is real life.
WOW!

A day in the life of a LuLaRoe Consultant!

Here are some things about LuLaRoe and why I love it.  It's more than just the amazing clothes!  The mission is “where through fashion we create freedom, serve others and strengthen families. A place where lives are being blessed and dreams achieved through love, confidence, purpose and growth.”  This mission totally struck a cord with me because I have been searching for an opportunity where I can work from home making an actual income (not just extra cash) to help support my family while being with my children and work on MY time but also be able to do something positive and spread positivity! It’s been amazing because LuLaRoe has met all those goals!  One of their missions is to bless others and this business has allowed me to give back to multiple charities already and give away free clothes to bless others which makes my heart happy! :)

Another thing I love is that women feel so comfortable in the clothing. As a woman and having gone through 3 pregnancies, I know first hand the insecurities that women have and how amazing it is to find clothing lines and styles that flatter every body type and this line achieves that. There is something for everyone and sizes range from XXS – 3XL! The company is also very fashion forward!  At New York Fashion Week this year, women were seen wearing a pleated knee length skirt (specifically Victoria Beckham) which is identical to our Jill skirt and has been in production for over a year now!  LuLaRoe is staying ahead of trends!

The items are also “one of a kind” or known as “unicorns.” This is because LuLaRoe makes only 2,500-5,000 of each print, spreads it across all styles, is shipped to consultants across the United States and then never creates an item with that print again.  So, if you see something you love, you better claim it because the chance you will see it ("your unicorn") again in your size are slim to none!  This almost guarantees that you will not have the same item as someone else you know!

Had to have this dress! (And my daughter had to have hers too) ;)

This has been a great business for my family and a way to teach my 4 and 5 year old basic work skills.  Specifically my daughter loves being my “business partner” in this. (She is asking me if she can do a live sale with the kids clothes soon! Stay tuned for that)!  I will give them tasks and give them $1 to save.  Believe it or not, it’s actually very helpful. Everything from sorting new inventory and counting the piles to compare to the original order, opening items, folding items, hanging items, handing me hangers. All these tasks are ways that my kids can be involved in my work day and they actually enjoy being my little helpers and I can be WITH them! Win Win!  And of course, being a Mom of three I also have to mention that the kids clothes are adorable! ;) My daughter who only wears leggings calls her LuLaRoe leggings her "comfy leggings."
Her favorite pair of leggings!

I have met so many amazing women and grown relationships with other consultants and customers which has been so fun! I even met a 2nd cousin who happened to be added to my online shopping group by her friend! How ironic is that?! I am loving this business and the opportunity it brings to my family and is absolutely perfect for me at this phase of life!

My suggestion to you is if you have a goal, a dream or a desire, to jump in without doubting yourself.  Take a chance because it may be the best decision of your life!  If it doesn't work out, a lesson will be learned and you will be a more knowledgable person.  If I had doubted myself too much, second guessed my decision, quit when things felt crazy (remember, I did have a 3 week old when that shipment came!!) or I didn't think outside of the box, I would be in a much different place right now.  But now, Monday mornings I can wake up and make my kids pancakes because I have the time, I can be at the bus stop before AND after school...every single day.  My husband and I get more time together because I'm home and can decide when I work.  I am so very thankful that I took a chance and I encourage you to take a chance on something too! It might just best the best decision of your life! :)


Monday Mornings :)

~Erin Leigh

If you would like to join my shopping group to see what this is really all about, you can join here:
www.facebook.com/groups/lularoeerinrosario/  
Instagram: @lularoeerinrosario
Email: lularoeerinrosario@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment