Saturday, October 18, 2014

Results

The results are in!  We officially finished 21 Day Fix on Monday night.  Here are some facts about our 21 Day Fix journey.

1.  We stuck to the portions about 85% of the time.  It did not help that my birthday was the day prior to finishing and that we celebrated on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

2.  We finished the workouts in 23 days rather than 21 - two days we had to skip because of toddlers being up sick at night and us not being able to peel ourselves out of bed at 5 am those two mornings.

3.  We did double up on some videos during the last week including the 10 minute ab workout (which I actually happen to LOVE)!

4.  We are hooked on Shakeology and are continuing to drink it.  We both feel so great!  Placing another order today!

My results are that I lost 4 lbs and 3.5 inches. My clothes fit better, I feel healthier and I feel like it completely reset my food intake patterns.

Starting T25 next week.

For anyone that is looking for a jump start whether it's your eating or workout routine, I would be happy to help you find a program that is a fit for your lifestyle.  I can also have you join an accountability group that I am a part of which helps to keep one another motivated and help persevere through the different Beachbody workout series.  I find that it is so important for me to spend some time focusing on "me" so that I can be a better "me" for my family.  Take that next step for yourself!  Let me know how I can help.  :)


~Erin Leigh 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment