Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Progress

I (we) are still plugging along on the 21 Day Fix journey! We are over 2/3 of the way there! I feel like it has really reset my eating and workout routine.  You can catch up on my pre 21 Day Fix summer routine here.  In the first week, I lost the 5 pounds I had gained over the last year and fit into my smallest pants comfortably.  I have to say, that felt like quite an accomplishment after just 7 days! :) 

I blogged the last time about my plan to do another round of the 21 Day Fix but plans and timing have changed.  I really want to do and complete T25 before my Aruba vacation in January - and I can't fit them both in prior to our departure so I am going to continue 21 DF workouts for an additional week and then start T25 the week of October 19!  I am excited to do T25 because I have had the program since last Christmas and have not done the whole program through from beginning to end.  And, we (my hubby and I) will complete the program right before our next tropical vacation!!  Sounds like perfect timing to me!!

I also mentioned the last time that I couldn't really say much about Shakeology yet because I had just started drinking it, but I can report a little bit more now.  Both my hubby and I talked since then about it and agreed that we both love it! We both feel so much better drinking it, have more energy, it's filling and healthy and giving us a lot more nutrients than we get just eating our regular meals.  We actually placed another order and it came right when we finished the previous pack!  More perfect timing! :)  Many people seem to be scared away by the investment, but if you put $4 a day away for a month, then you can pay for it.  I can honestly say our food budget has not changed because it is a meal replacement.  I am very happy with our decision to try it out!

So, we are finishing up the program this weekend. I cannot wait to take our measurements.  I feel better and healthier though which is what matters the most!

Let me know if you are interested in joining me in T25! It is a great program - I have done the workouts and the intensity level is reasonable and also offers modified moves available for beginners.  The workouts are only 25 minutes per day, 5 days a week.  If you are looking to get back into a workout routine, this is the perfect way without overcommitting yourself! 25 minutes per day - at home - no excuses! You will thank me later! ;) I plan to start an accountability group for anyone that wants to join me so let me know if you are interested!

Happy Tuesday!

~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment