Friday, November 13, 2015

No More Excuses!

My next trip (yes a trip, not a vacation - ever read that article? If you have kids and you have not read it, you must) is in just 7 weeks. This is usually the best motivation for me and my workouts, but for some reason, this fall it has been much more difficult than usual to get into the swing of things.  Maybe it's the shorter days, cooler weather, early mornings?? Regardless of what it is...NO excuses allowed and I am going to re-start my disciplined mentality. This week was practice week...I worked out 4 out of 6 days.  Sounds good right? Well the 21 Day Fix is actually 7 out of 7 days...technically 21 days straight.  So, 4 out of 6, if I was being graded is actually 66%...a failing grade.  Not great.  That's why I say it was a good warm up week.  Getting back into the swing of things (ish) and preparing for next week - week 1 of the full 21 Day Fix.  I did eat healthy minus a few chocolates here and there, but Halloween candy is hanging around and sometimes is just too hard to resist.  I did resist probably 90% of the time, which is a passing grade so I'll take it!

So....21 Day Fix is upon me...21 days straight.  Right through Thanksgiving.  I am excited for the challenge. Love the workouts. I did stop drinking Shakeology so I'm interested to see if I get the same results without drinking it this time around.  So...I guess this post is all about me blabbing to motivate myself and get me ready for my upcoming challenge. When I put it in writing, I'm more apt to stick to it! ;)  So here it is.  I'm hoping I pass!

What's your plan to battle the holiday bulge? ;)

~Erin Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment