Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Beginning of T25!

I just took a little full time working out hiatus for vacation and am back at it as of this past Monday and it feels SO good to have exercise back in my life!  I started T25 and for those who don't know what that workout is, it is a new workout program from Beachbody which is the same company that created Insanity and P90xOne of the main reasons I wanted to do T25 is because all of the workouts are 25 minutes so I can guarantee that I can fit the workout into my day. If there is not enough time in the morning, I can do it during the kid's naptime.  Anyone who has a hard time making time for exercise - this is the workout series for you!  The workouts are high intensity for a full 25 minutes 5 days a week with a lot of variations of moves.  It is actually fun! I love it!  It's easy to commit to 25 minutes per day vs. an hour + to go to the gym or an hour + for some of the insanity videos!  It is also nice knowing exactly how long the workout is for planning purposes!
 
Are you one of the people that jumped on the January 1, 2014 bandwagon and started back at the gym?  I see lots of posts on Facebook about how busy the gyms are, and I remember from back in the days when I attended a gym, how it would be packed after January 1!  That is one of the reasons I love working out in the comfort of my own home or doing outdoor cardio.  No spending time driving to the gym, looking for available equipment or having to wait if something is being used. For me it is all about convenience since a lot of my time is consumed with other things (aka other little humans). :) 
 
I didn't want to write about T25 until I was at least a few days in to make sure I liked it, but it has exceeded my expectations!  I encourage anyone who isn't working out right now because it's FREEZING (it does make it hard to get motivated sometimes), or you are in a funk, or you just need motivation, to look into T25 and/or get into a workout routine!  Don't forget, summer is in 6 months!  Don't wait to get fit! :)
  

~Erin Leigh

Like Fit.Fun.Lifestyle on Facebook!

If you are interested T25 you can check it out or order it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment