Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baked Tilapia

So Sunday evening I spent some time meal planning.  (I will admit I actually ordered take out while meal planning...how cliché)! Anyways,  one of the things I feel like we never eat is fish.  It has so many health benefits and is very lean so I want to eat it more frequently but prefer buying fresh fish rather than frozen.  So, I decided that grocery shopping day will be the day we have fish.  I found a super simple recipe on Pinterest and it was delish! Here is it!
 
Baked Tilapia:
Ingredients:
4 Tilapia Filets
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Juice from 3/4 lemon
2 teaspoons oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
salt and pepper to taste
 
Directions:
Combine all ingredients and brush onto filets
Bake 18-20 minutes at 400 degrees
 
BAM! Easiest meal ever!  I think I keep finding recipes that are easier and easier...it's great!
 
 
 
I served it with brussel sprouts and some lettuce, spinach and raw carrots.  My hubby and kids had sweet potatoes too.  Super simple and healthy meal!  I am loving this meal planning thing!  Any good fish recipes you can share with me?! I could use some! :)
 
~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment