Thursday, October 10, 2013

Changing it Up!

So...if you haven't already figured out from my other posts, I have thoroughly enjoyed running these past 6 months!  According to my mapmyrun app, I have run 245.28 miles!  But now, I think I am starting back to the early morning workouts!  Now that it is cooler I don't want to bring the kids running early in the morning anymore, and if I wait until its warmer half the day is gone so...today was my first day and I have to say there is something to be said for working out, showering and being ready for the day before 7:30 am.  I love it! I plan to continue to do one 5 mile run once a week just to keep up my endurance but my focus is back to the at home toning workouts!

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I had planned a month ago to start insanity with my hubby...then insanity with our children began (you can read more about it here: Another Day, Another Goal ).  So...if you read that ridiculousness, needless to say we weren't sleeping for about a month and just started back sleeping through the night (for the most part) now that Anya has gotten 3 teeth in the past month.  We want to start insanity together but in the mean time (we need to get a mat for the garage and get a TV set up out there since there is so much jumping involved), I started another full body workout video that I was doing last winter after Anya was born.  I love a good full body workout that works arms, abs and legs all at once and makes you sweat! In my book, that is a close second to a good run!

So, since I love the full body workouts so much, I have thought that maybe I want to make my own workout video.  Choose some of my favorite workout moves, choose my favorite music, create a beginner, intermediate and advanced option with options for a 15 minute, 30 minute or 45 minute workout so that you can choose the video according to how much time you have available in your schedule!  To me it's a no brainer and there would be no excuses why someone could not do it. Hmm...my wheels are turning. What do you think? 



~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment