Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Make Time Now

It seems like every time I turn around it's a new day...a new week...a new month.  Time is just flying by and I can't quite grasp it.  This is such a busy time of the year with the holidays coming up! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping (I am so thankful for online shopping this time of year), Christmas activities with the kids, then Christmas comes and goes and then it's a new year! 
 
Not only is it a busy time of year, but there are also extra calories laying around. Halloween candy, Thanksgiving pies, the numerous desserts people bring to you around the holidays or bring into work.  It seems like sometimes around the holidays I can't turn my head without seeing some sort of deliciousness staring me in the face.  So, there is no better time than now to get into a workout routine if you haven't already.  
 
 
Before the hectic life of November and December begins, get into a routine and then stick to it.  Pick a few days a week that are do-able with your schedule and make it happen.  If you have no time in the day, early mornings may have to be that time.  After your workout, you will thank me! :)  Do it, stick to it, eat well and then indulge in some deliciousness for the holidays! That is my plan anyways! 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow you will wish you had started today! Get after it!
 
~ Erin Leigh
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment