Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

This week I tried a variation of my Crockpot Chicken Tacos  using seasonings from a local business called The Tasty Tomato I recently heard of.  They make and sell dip mixes, seasoning packages and beer bread mixes with no added sugar or salt.  It was my first recipe trying out their seasonings and it came out great!  I have a few other kinds of seasonings that I can't wait to try out soon too! :) 

Crockpot Chicken Tacos:
Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts
1 14.5 oz can of natural diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon Simple Salsa Seasoning from The Tasty Tomato  (2 teaspoons for a spicier version)
(How simple is that?!?!)

Directions:
Throw together in crockpot. Place on high for 5 hours or low for 8. Shred chicken and mix back together.  Serve with taco shells, rice, beans, cheese, salsa, sour cream, avocado or whatever floats your boat! :)

 
 


Mmmm...so good! Can't wait for leftovers for lunch today...and I am not a leftover person! 

~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment