Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Easiest and Best PB Cookies!

These cookies are by far the best and easiest cookies on the face of the earth...(that I have come across so far).  It is my go-to recipe because not only is it super easy but it isn't that bad for you! It's a win win!  I have modified the original recipe but I will give you both.

Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes

Original PB cookie recipe
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1tsp vanilla
43 calories per cookie

Modified/Improved PB cookie recipe
1 cup natural peanut butter (I use Teddy's brand smooth peanut butter)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1tsp vanilla
chocolate chips (I would leave this up to you. If you like a lot...add a lot!)

Bonus Ingredient: add a heaping scoop of dark chocolate peanut butter such as Peanut Butter & Co.  - This has been my newest modification! I almost didn't want to share my secret but I am! ;)

Preheat oven to 350.  Place heaping spoonfuls on non stick baking sheet.  Bake for 13 minutes. Let cool. (I tend to skip the 'let cool' step). Eat and Enjoy!

Seriously...using the natural peanut butter makes the inside of the cookie taste undercooked even though it is fully cooked.  So good.  Whip some up and let me know how you like them!
I would love more easy go-to recipes that you may have because...I will be honest...time is not always on my side! :) 

~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment