Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Blog

So, I have created a new blog which is why I have been MIA! During this time I have learned quite a bit so I figured I would share with you! First of all, the new site is https://www.fitfunlifestyle.blogspot.com

Many people had asked me about how to "follow" a blog, which at the time I had NO clue.  I did a little research and learned a little bit. (I still feel pretty clueless other than what I am about to share so if you have any tips I would LOVE to hear them!)

If you have a smartphone, download the app called Feedly.  You can enter in the website for any blogs you like to follow and as new posts are made it will update in a feed style (similar to Facebook) so that you can stay up to date on the blogs you like to read without actually inputting the site into the web. 

Another way is if you go to someone's blog, and many times they will have a place to subscribe and you can get email notifications when new blog posts are published.  Simple as that.

Those are the two ways I now know. Any other tips? 

Hope you like my new blog which is a work in progress! I have some projects I am working on...will share soon :)

~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment