Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Week - New You!

Happy Monday! The start of a brand new week! 

Tip of the day:  Make a REALISTIC workout goal for this week. 

Go through your schedule and figure out where it is possible for you to fit in your workouts.  I know schedules are busy, but this helps me a lot!  It lets me figure out where I can set aside the time I need for me.  It has to be somewhat pre-planned since I always have so much going on, but it works!  I love starting my weeks this way! And you already know I love making goals :)

So, what are YOUR workout goals for this week? I would love to hear them! Once you write them down, there is no turning back!!

I'll share mine:
-Run a minimum of 3 miles on Tues, Thurs and Fri
-Continue squat challenge
-20 push ups every day
-Ab circuit - 3 days

Can't wait to hear yours! Good luck :)

~Erin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment