Thursday, November 7, 2013

Insanity

So this week was the beginning of Insanity. My hubby and I started on Sunday, so today is day 5.  It is 60 days long and we will be in Mexico in 60 days so what better time to start?!  I have to say, I had forgotten the love/hate relationship I have with Shaun T!  I literally wake up every morning and my calves are so tight I feel like I cannot flex, I've been reminded of muscles that I forgot even existed and that is just the beginning.  It is starting to subside, so I think my muscles have adjusted to the ridiculousness of the workout.  But, as crazy is it sounds...I have to say I love it!  I love switching up my workouts and challenging myself. 

This Saturday is our Shaun T. designated "rest" day but we will be running a 5K....so no rest for us this week!  The 5K is called Warrior Run in Longmeadow, MA and supports the Wounded Warrior Project. This is to support wounded soldiers.  What better weekend to support such a great cause than Veteran's Day Weekend?!  It is our first 5K that we are participating in so I am looking forward to it...even the kids are coming!

So...I challenge you to try a new workout. If you are in a funk, try something new.  If you haven't started a routine, get one going!  Summer will be here before we know it!

I will share some results after week 4! 

~Erin Leigh





No comments:

Post a Comment