Monday, November 18, 2013

One Stop Shop!

If you are anything like me, you too, love to shop! What girl doesn't? Clothes, shoes, accessories, you name it, I love it!  In my shopping ventures (and they are frequent), I have yet to come across any other store in the area where you walk in and are immediately greeted with a smile, followed by a "are you looking for anything particular today?"  Nothing pushy, just a simple question.  If you do have a particular reason for shopping and tell them, they immediately fill a dressing room with different options for you to try on, all fitting to your reason for shopping and how you want to present yourself, taking into account your body type and what will look best on you.  It's like having a personal stylist. (For anyone who knows me or already follows my blog, I am frequently limited on time, so not having to put together my own outfits/options saves time = amazing in my book!)  If you, unlike me, have time (lucky you!) and just want to browse, you will find lots of cute, trendy and classic items with a price range to fit all budgets plus accessories, bags and shoes.  It's a one stop shop for a night out or a place you can stock up on items for the season!  You might be wondering where this amazing place is? It's Lux Boutique in East Longmeadow, MA and also in West Hartford, CT.  I love that it's a one stop shop without the hustle and bustle of the mall and locally owned! 

Recently, I have gone in looking for outfits for the following events: bachelorette party in Boston, Volleyball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony,  dinner date, a birthday party, night out in Boston, rehearsal dinner and also for some cute clothes for lounging at home (in other words, so I am not in yoga pants and a sweatshirt every day when my husband gets home from work...although that is my favorite outfit from mid September through May 1, and no he has never complained about it, it is nice to feel comfortable yet cute at home)!  So, here are a few photos of the recent events, plus a few photos taken of other outfits that I love!



Volleyball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

Night out in Boston (excuse the crazy eyes)


Friend's rehearsal dinner


Some fall favorites :)

 
So, with that being said, I thought I would also share some of the promotions I have come across recently on Instagram and Facebook!  Currently, they have a promotion for 50% jewelry for the month of November. I also recently heard that for a week in December they will be doing a "gifts we love" special.  For one week they will post one item per day and give 25% off that featured item.  Bargain? I think so!  Also, a great place to do your holiday shopping! (Hint hint to my hubby, and yours!) ;)
 
You can follow them on Facebook here and Instagram @shopluxy for all the updates!  You can also sign up to be on their email through their website or text shopluxy to 57711. 

Just wanted to pass on this great information for this weeks Small Business Special! It's a great local business to support.  I'll definitely be watching for the 25% off item next month! What shopper doesn't love a bargain?! If you check it out let me know! :) 
 
 

~Erin Leigh

Follow Fit.Fun.Lifestyle on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment